Thursday, June 16, 2011

So excited!!!!

I just found out today that my sister in law and niece are coming to the states this Tuesday!!!! I am so excited to see them! I haven't seen my niece since I was in India in February. I can't wait to see how much bigger she is!!

My sister in law has to do some training in DC in July. Initially she was just coming to the US when her training starts and was then going to spend a few days with us in August before flying back. However her boss is making her take her vacation time now. She was trying to save it, so her and my brother could take the time off together. However it wasn't approved and she will be spending almost 2 months here now.

While I'm bummed she couldn't take the time off with my brother and that I don't get to see him, I'm really happy I get to spend more time with my niece!!! They'll be spending a week with us now, then in July my mom is going to take my niece for a week while my SIL has to work. Then we get another week in August!

I can't contain my excitement that in just a few days I get to give my niece the biggest hug!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That is so exciting. All of my family lives in the NJ/NY area so I don't know what it feel like to not see someone pretty regularly. I can only imagine how much you miss your niece.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Yeah! That is so fun. Nothing better than a niece. Have fun!!