- I found out yesterday that my insurance will cover the PRP injections I told you about before! I’m so happy to be moving forward and hopefully healing my foot!
- It is so freaking hot in my office. All week I’ve felt like I’m sitting in a sauna. Someone really needs to crack open a window NOW. We aren’t allowed to do it for some reason.
- My mother’s day gift finally came in the mail yesterday. It is so cute. I seriously love Etsy. I’m sure my mom will love it, and she is hard to please! I promise I will post a picture and review of it after Mother’s day.
- I can’t wait for the weekend to start. This week seems to be never ending. I can’t wait to be able to relax, visit with friends and do a little spring shopping. There are these outlets by me that I love. I really want to go to the Puma outlet and buy some new shoes.
- Also have any of you ever bought Cole Haan shoes? I have never worn them before but someone told me that some of them actually are made with Nike Air. I’m very curious to see how they feel. They also have an outlet to where I’m going. I may have to try on a few pairs. ;)
- I’ve also been itching to do some spring-cleaning. Every so often I get the urge to just come through my room and get rid of anything that I don’t use anymore. It always makes me feel good when I do this. Not sure if I will have time to this weekend, but I will get to it soon.
What are your thoughts today?