Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Finally Home

I am finally back as on late Saturday night from my business trip. It was great and I learned a lot. Plus being in tampa and enjoying 80 degree weather was pretty awesome too. However I am so happy to be back home. I am over traveling and I'm happy that I have no plans to go anywhere for a while.

I'm trying to get back into my normal routine and really trying to kickstart my weight loss again. I've been in this plateau for MONTHS and I'm really starting to get sick of it. I am ready to be at my goal weight already. My gym just started a team challenge and I was actually voted to be my team's captain!!

I'm hoping this will give me the push to start losing again and hit my goal weight by the summer! It's kinda weird being a leader though... It's daunting at times. So many people are looking up to me! I hope I won't let them down!

3 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

The only person to not let down is yourself! Do this for you Carolyn.
Plateau's suck don't they? In one myself right now.

You can do this!

it's going to be 80 here Thursday. too hot too fast for me.

Babycakes said...

thanks, that's nice, enjoyed reading your blog yesterday and getting updates. Sorry to hear about your cousin.

Babycakes said...

Carolyn, that would have been so cool to meet up in NYC. I would definitely have done it, even though never met anyone through blogging yet. I just wasn't engaged enough in blogging last year. Shame.