Tuesday, January 18, 2011

3 day Weekend

Hope you all enjoyed your 3-day weekend! Mine was really nice and a great little break from the normal.

On Saturday I went done to Maryland to visit some of my friends from college. I hadn't seen them since the summer and it was a much needed visit. My one friend is about 3 months pregnant so I was excited to see her and her little baby bump. My other friend got engaged on Christmas Eve and she asked me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding!!!! I am soo excited that she asked and I get to be apart of her day.

It was a fun day of shopping, watching the Ravens game (boo they lost) and then going out to dinner. We followed up by playing Apples to Apples at my friends house until late at nice. It wasn't anything crazy, but it was so much fun. I was just happy to see my friends and catch up on our lives.

Sunday I made it home before the Jets game and went out to a local bar to watch the game. Holy crap was it a good one!!! I'm soo happy the Jets won!!! Whoo hoo. I really hope they make it to the Super Bowl. I thought they bar we were going to was going to be packed, but it wasn't that bad. We got a high top table and was able to watch the game comfortably. Plus the beers and food tasted great. lol.

Monday was spent resting up from the weekend and relaxing. Then I had to go to Target to get some toliet trees for my trip and I finished out the day with a trip to the gym and a dentist appointment. No cavities!! yay!

How was your long weekend?

2 comments:

Karen said...

My weekend was great too. Saturday I went to Mt. Airy with my sister. We had a great time. Then Sunday I watched the Jets with my girlfriends at our local bar. I am a huge Jets fan so it was good day for me. Monday I bought a new bed for my spare room and a new sofa for the family room. Good times.

When are you leaving? This week? I wanted to tell you to check out Old Navy for clothes. Reasonably priced and pretty comfy stuff.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

yours was better than mine trust me. sick, sick, sick.