Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love long weekends

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine was great. A nice little break from my normal routine.

Saturday I participated in a bar crawl. It was a little insane. It started at one and I didn't go home until 10 that night!! NINE hours. I was dying toward the end and there were so many people there older than me that kept on going! I can't handle that. I had one drink at each place, and at some I shared with a friend. Other people were downing like 3 drinks at each bar! CRAZY! It was really fun but a whole lot of walking. We covered over 3 miles of bars. lol.

Also the last bar we were at was outside on the bar and we got to see fireworks that were happening in another town over. It was the best view! That was a really nice ending of a long day.

It was a great day. Sunday I had plans on going to the beach, so I was a little upset when I woke up to pouring rain. However it was also kinda nice that it was raining. I was able to just chill out at home and not be pressured to go out. I needed a good rest day. Monday was still pretty cloudy, but the afternoon was great and I spent the day by my friends pool.

I am crazy pale right now. I usually have a little tan by now, so I'm not used to this. lol. I know the sun is bad for me, but I need a little color. I'm hoping that the weather is good this weekend and I can finally head to the beach. I live 10 minutes away and haven't been able to go once yet!

How was your long weekend? Catch any fireworks or sun?

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

not a one! but good weekend none the less. I too am beyond pale right now. I wish I had darker skin. I am the palest Italian American you'd ever meet.

erin - heart in ireland said...

it was an ok weekend. i went home fri/sat and my dad cooked my fav meal and i had delish jersey corn!

and i also would love to go to the beach, i am soooo pale this summer. no sailing camp for me this summer!