Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Snapshot

This weekend was a blast!! I had so much fun with my friends who came up to visit! It was just what I needed.

Friday I saw Harry Potter and I may or may not have cried during it. lol. It was great!!!

Saturday spent the day at the beach, playing in the ocean. Afterwards my friend had a BBQ and some drinks. Where I played flip cup terribly. Then we went out for the night and I danced my butt off!! It was so much fun!

Sunday we went back to the beach for a few hours. I was sad to have my friends leave, but so happy they made the trip up the NJ. Plus I wasn't too sad, because I have my niece to play with for the rest of the week!!

Seriously, I can't even take how cute she is!



Enjoying some yummy pasta!

Now I just have to make it through work tomorrow and I get the rest of the week off!

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

oh what a cutie!!
doesn't coming back to work after a great weekend at the beach just suck? I am feelin' your pain!