Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Family Fun

This past weekend was really busy and fun for me.

On Friday night I got together with two of my oldest friends. We spent the night laughing and looking at old yearbook pictures. I can't believe how awful I looked when I was in middle school. haha. It was a great night and there was so much laughter. I really needed that.

Saturday my brother and I went to the shooting range together. This was the first time I've ever been! I was so freaked out when we got there. It's so loud and there's shells flying all over. It was really overwhelming. Thankfully after a few rounds I started to get the hang of it and felt a little more comfortable. Now I can't wait to go back there and practice some more.

After that we went to my twin cousins graduation party. Thankfully the heat wave broke and the weather was perfect on Saturday. There was a lot of family there that I hadn't seen in a few years, it was nice to catch up with everyone. Also we got to take a family picture which was great.

Here is a picture of my mom, brothers and my grandma being totally inappropriate trying to grab my brother's package. lol. My family is crazy and I love it.



Sunday I got to hit the beach again. It was packed! I had to fight for a little piece of sand. I have never seen the beach that crowded before. The water was also really rough. I saw two people getting rescued because of the current.

All in all though it was a great weekend. Jam packed but a lot of fun! This coming weekend my friends from college are coming up for a visit. I can't wait for them to get here. I want this week to go a little faster already.

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Sounds like a good weekend.
But don't get to be a sharp shooter and head to the movies now.

erin - heart in ireland said...

so fun!

i went skeet shooting once in college and loved it! i would love to do it again!

and your grandma is hilarious!