Monday, February 8, 2010

Snowed In

The snow this past weekend wasn't too bad where I live. My friends in Baltimore got around 34 inches of snow!!!! Some streets there still haven't been plowed! We got around 8 inches I think. Although I still couldn't leave my house on Saturday since the street I live on wasn't plowed until that evening.

Still it was kinda fun being snowed in like that. I caught up on my shows, watched movies and did some cooking. All in all, pretty nice and relaxing. One thing I made is a Buffalo Chicken Dip. It was AMAZING. So easy to make, but delicious. Next time you are going to a party, make this and I swear it will be a huge hit!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened – I use light cream cheese
1 cup Ranch dressing – I use light Ranch
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot) -
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese -

Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer to a casserole dish- cover with the rest of the shredded cheese. Bake in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted. Serve with sliced baguette bread or tortilla chips

No comments: