Monday, March 7, 2011

ABCs

Here's the ABC meme that's been going around!

Age: 26

Bed size: Full. Can't fit anything bigger in my room.

Chore you hate: I guess making my bed. It's not that I hate it, I just never do it. I don't see the point when I'll just be back in it sleeping again.

Dogs: I have two dogs. I LOVE them. They are part of my family.

Essential start your day item: Breakfast. Usually a blueberry and spinach smoothie!! Seriously yummy!! You don't taste the spinach at all!

Favorite color: Purple

Gold or silver: Gold. I love white gold the most, but I also have a bunch of yellow too.

Height: 5'6

Instruments you play: None. I once tried to learn guitar but I was awful and I hated it! lol

Job title: Program Coordinator.

Kids: none

Live: New Jersey, at home still with my mom.

Mom's name: Linda

Nicknames: Carr (not CAR but more like Cahr) usually. One or two people sometimes call me Carrie.

Overnight hospital stays: When I had my appendix taken out (two nights then) and when I had major knee surgery I had to spend the night.

Pet Peeve(s): I have soo many. One of them: it drives me crazy when people don't use their blinker when driving.

Quote from a movie: This will be random, but I was just watching Uncle Buck. "Here's a quarter. Go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face." Love that movie!! lol
Right or Lefty: Righty, but I do drive with my left hand.
Siblings: Three older brothers. One is a half brother who I haven't seen or spoken to in years. He's had a lot of problems in the past and disappeared from my life when my parents split up.
Time you wake up: 7am during the week. Around 8:30 usually on the weekends
Underwear: Always.
Vegetables you don't like: Unfortunately I'm a really picky eater. I've been trying to get better but there are a ton of veggies I hate. Like green beans. BLEH!!
What makes you run late: Nothing. I'm the person who shows up 15 minutes early. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I was late to something.
X-Rays you've had: Way too many to count.
Yummy food you make: I can make ravioli and gnocchi from scratch.
Zoo Animal Favorite: Tough call. I'd say either the elephants or penguins!! Or if I was at Sea World, Dolphins all the way!!! Love Love Love dolphins!

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Gnocchi from scratch? I love you! I'll bring the vino and I'll even bring my homemade sauce (gravy) what time's dinner?