Thursday, May 26, 2011

MDW!!!

I am so so happy that tomorrow is the start to Memorial Day Weekend!! YESSS

My office is letting us leave at 2 tomorrow, which makes me really excited!!

My weekend is looking to be pretty awesome so far. I don't know what it is, but I've been so busy these past few weekends. I think because I'm in such a better place lately that I've just been saying YES to everything. It's really liberating to be so happy and actually want to go out and do different things. I feel like I've missed out on so much, but not anymore!!

I will no longer stop myself from trying new things and experiences!

Friday night I'm going to a PBA ball in the town right next to mine. The gym trainers bought a table and I will be going. I'm really excited about it. It's rare when I get to dress up and I LOVE to dress up. I bought this dress like 8 months ago, way before I could ever dream of fitting into it. It was on the dressy side and an occasion just never came up for it. Now it's almost too big on me! So I'm happy I will actually have a chance to wear it before I give it away.

It'll be good to be with my little gym family for a night out. I've never seen some of these people not wearing workout clothes! The ball will also have a ticket auction and I really want to win something! Anything! lol.

Saturday I'm going to the Mets game! I love my Mets and I haven't been to the new field yet so I'm excited. We are taking the ferry in which is always so much fun. Plus we won't have to worry about traffic and driving all that way. I can't wait to cheer my team on!

Sunday is hopefully a day of relaxing. I know I'm going to be tired from Friday and Saturday. Although I really want to see the Hangover, so maybe I'll go see that with some friends. It looks hilarious.

I hope you all have a great weekend!! Any plans??

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am doing BBQs all weekend!

erin - heart in ireland said...

Hope you had a good weekend and fun at the ball! I'm sure it was fun to see everyone from the gym all fancy!