Monday, May 9, 2011

On to the next one

So my potential online date never e-mailed me back...

I'm not sure what happened. He just disappeared. I did e-mail him on Friday morning to confirm if we were still on to meet, and I just never got a response.

Usually I would take this kind of rejection really personally and give up on this whole online dating thing all together. However I know I did nothing wrong. Maybe he just decided he wasn't feeling it. Plus any guy who can't at least send an e-mail response back to a person is not someone I would want to spend my time with.

It's back to the drawing board for me. I'll keep on putting myself out there and hopefully will be able to meet a good guy soon!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am so proud of you. You are right - he is a jerk and you did nothing wrong.

Keep working at it and you will find someone!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Good for you!
Do you have one of those organizations for singles that does stuff? you know like host a bike trip? or a evening dinner cruise or a dog event etc?
They have them here and my hubby and I always say, if we were single that would be the way to go because you go to an even of something that is of interest to you so you know the guy will like the same thing. Less awkward than a date. Just wonderin'

Allison Blass said...

Plenty of fish in the sea!

I found it easier just to let my OKCupid do my work for me. I set it up, and then just let it go... It took a few weeks before Erik emailed me, but it did happen. The nice thing about OKCupid is that it's free, so you're not pressured to "get your money's worth" if you don't want to. :)