Monday, September 19, 2011

Feeling good

Last week, I was all out of sorts. It was a crummy week from beginning to end. I was so looking for the weekend and a new week to begin.

I got my hair done on Saturday and that helped me improve my mood a lot. I love love getting my hair done. I dyed it dark brown for the fall and cut off a little over 2 inches. I felt like a new person afterward.

My weight loss has been at a bit of a standstill, so I actually tracked everything that I ate this weekend. Made good decisions and this was the first Monday in a long time that I didn't gain weight. YES!! I hope I can keep this up and have a good weigh in on Friday.

I like starting the week on the right foot. I don't feel like I need to go crazy in order to catch up!

This Wednesday is the first of my iron infusions. I've still a little scared, but now just kind of want to get the first one over with already. I'm more worried about how long it will take. I've heard that the first one can take really long time, becuase they want to make sure you don't have a bad reaction or anything. UGH. Also I asked my mom to try and come with me. That way I'll have company.

Then this weekend I'm going down to Atlantic City for my best friends birthday. At first I wasn't really looking forward to it. Mostly because of the cost. But I haven't been to AC in over a year and I'm really excited to get dressed up and go out for the night.

All in all, this is shaping up to be a pretty good week. I hope it stays that way. lol

What's your plans for the week?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Glad your feeling better! My week is busy with work, school and other commitments. Some weeks are just like that and I am certainly not complaining.

Good luck with the doctor. Glad mom is going with you.

erin - heart in ireland said...

yay for a new hair color! I would love to be darker again but i'll have to wait.

hope the infusion goes well tomorrow!