There has been a lot going on so I figured it would be best to just use bullet points.
- My cousin is doing a lot better. They took out the vent yesterday and he has been able to speak a little bit. He has a long road of recovery ahead of him, but he is strong and stubborn, and I just know he'll do great. Hopefully soon they will transfer him out of trauma and go to the rehab portion of the hospital.
- I don't know if it's the season or what, but people all around me are breaking up with their significant others. I know at least 7 couples who have broken up recently. I think that's crazy. Maybe they were all waiting until after Chirstmas and New Years to do it.
- I am leaving for Italy in less than two weeks!!!!!! I am so so happy it's almost here. I cannot wait to see my brother and his family. I cannot wait to eat pasta and gelato! I really hope the next 11 days fly by.
- On top of my Italy trip (b/c that wasn't enough I guess lol) I just booked a trip to Orlando in October! My mom has a timeshare and the week was going to expire in December. So my friend and I decided to go to Orlando. I have been dying to go to Harry Potter World. The room for the week is free so all I have to worry about is travel and other expenses!! Whoo hoo!! Since we are going off season the plane tickets so far don't look to be too bad. About $250 round trip.
- I am looking forward to the upcoming three day weekend. I am running a two mile race on Saturday. Part of it actually is on the beach which will be a new experience for me. Apparently the afterparty is awesome so I can't wait. Then that night I'm going out to dinner with 4 friends. Some I haven't seen in a while so I am really looking forward to catching up.
- I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day! Even though I'm single I like this holiday. My mom gave me a big box of candy today to celebrate. What's not to love about that?!