Friday, October 5, 2012

Much needed vacation coming!

On Sunday I am leaving for a week to go to Sunny WARM Florida!

It really can't come at a better time. My life is in a tailspin and I need a time out. I need to be able to relax and unwind. I haven't been able to for weeks, maybe even months if I'm being honest with myself.

These past two weeks have been a nightmare for me. On all ends. I can't wait to escape for a week and hopefully get some clarity on what my next steps should be. Ever have that feeling, where you standing on a cliff about to take a leap into the unknown.

That's where I feel like I am right now. On the verge of something big. But I don't know what that something is yet. I can feel change coming at me and fast, but I just don't know what it is yet. I hate this uneasy feeling I have 24/7. I haven't been able to lose any weight for months, and I know it's because of this stress. My eating and workouts are on point. But my sleep and stress is threw the roof.

Either way in exactly 48 hours from now I'll be laying by a pool soaking up the sun. I cannot wait! I've never needed a vacation more than I do right now.

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

"Ever had that feeling......" hell ya and its not fun!!
Enjoy your vacation,relax, get a tan and buy me a ticket to go with you. :-)
I'll carry your luggage or anything else you need!

erin - heart in ireland said...

hope florida was what you needed!

i feel ya on the unknown - the last year has pretty much been that. i was so stressed out and worrying about what was next and where i was going to live. but things are finally starting to come around for me, so hopefully your change is coming!

hugs!