Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Best Of part 2

Challenge. Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?

That would be just stepping outside my comfort zone. I’ve been living at home and working at the same place for 2 years now. My life has become stagnate. I became such a homebody that doing things I used to do all the time, now start to give me anxiety. I’m not sure what happened or why I became like this but it needs to change. In the past month or so I’ve made myself go outside my little box. Whenever I would start to get nervous about doing something I would just power through and go. I’m defiantly still a work in progress, so this will remain my challenge for 2010. A New Year’s resolution that I am determined to stick to!

Album of the year.

Hmm this is really hard for me to choose. I liked so many things this year. If I had to pick one I would say the new album from Dragonette. Every time I listen to it I can’t help but get happy and want to start dancing around! You should defiantly check them out.

The best place.

There is this one bar near me called the Dublin House that I love going to. It’s a dive bar compared to the others nearby, but I always have a great time when I’m there! It’s just a chill place, with good music, great atmosphere and delicious drinks. Most of my friends hate going there but I love it.

What was something that you challenged yourself to do?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I also love The Dub. But I don't think Dublin House is a dive. Not at all. This summer and fall I have been there more than a dozen times having lunch or drinks with my friend from high school and one of my other blogger friends who lives a few blocks from there. Sitting outside is beautiful!

You have to see the dive bars around here. Like old, smelly, toothless men. Roaches. Ewww.