Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Field Trip!

The next few weekends I am super busy. While I'm so excited to have all these things going on, I'm a little worried about money. I'm hoping that my money saving that I've been doing will help me manage everything well this month! My goal is to still be able to save some money at the end of the month. I hope that my tax refund comes in soon! That way I won't have to worry about anything!

I have a weekend in Atlantic City (bachelorette party), and a weekend visiting a friend and Connecticut to worry about. Also in two weeks I am taking my cousins to go to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I have lived in NJ my entire life and I have never been there!! I am soo excited!!

My grandparents on my mom's side both came to America and stopped at Ellis Island. I'm hoping I can find their names when I go! Also on my dad's side my great grandfater came over so it would be interesting if I could find that name too.

I tend to be a bit of a geek when it comes to history like that but I think it's so cool!

Do any of you have family that passed through Ellis Island?

No comments: