Monday, December 20, 2010

Deck the Halls

Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away??? This month just flew by! This year I feel like I have a new Christmas Spirit. I'm so much more excited for the holidays this year.

I love buying gifts for my friends and family and wrapping them up all nice. I love to bake for my family and see them smile. I can't wait to see most of my family for Christmas Eve. I even enjoy going to the mall when it's insanely crowded and watching everyone get ready for Christmas.

Last Christmas I was not nearly into it as I am this year. I guess a lot can really change in a year and that's why I have so much spirit.

So many wonderful things happened to me this year, that it's hard for me to not be really really happy and so so thankful. Last year around this time, I wrote here that I had a feeling big changes were going to happen to me in 2010, and boy was I right!!

Getting a new job, gaining hours to my day because of my shorter commute and better hours, gaining a better social life with those few precious hours added to my day, having a genuine group of friends at work that I can talk to about anything, losing more than 40 pounds!

I grew so much as a person and I feel like I can finally say that I really like who I am becoming. I used to never really like who I was and would always want to change 100 different things. Now not only am I more content with who I am, but I'm actually starting to love who I am. And that is just priceless.

I hope for 2011 the good times keep on coming. Also I really hope to find love this year. It's been way to long and it's definitely time for me to get a boyfriend!

What do you wish for 2011? What were some great things that happened in 2010 for you?

4 comments:

Karen said...

2010 was one of the shittiest years of my life. I am excited for a new year that will have to be better than the this one.

Karen said...

But so glad things are going well for you. I see more good things coming for you next year.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Merry Christmas Carolyn!!

2010 was pure crap for me - so I'm hoping 2011 is much much better! I have no where to go but up. :-)

erin - heart in ireland said...

merry christmas :)

yay 2010 was so awesome for you!
i'm hoping 2011 will be better for me. 2010 had some fun parts but i'm ready for some change!