Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tis the Season

I can't believe it's December!!! November flew by and I have a feeling December will too!! I am really looking forward to this month and the upcoming holidays. Now that I'm all done with my shopping, I can just enjoy the season.

Last night was spent cleaning out my room and moving my furniture. My room is getting painted today and my new furniture will be here on Friday!!! I can't wait to see it all together. I looked it up online, the whole set that I got is around $5,000! I got it for under $2000! Talk about an amazing deal! Plus I know I will be able to use this for years to come.

This weekend, my friend from Connecticut is coming down and I will finally be seeing the Harry Potter movie!!! I am sooo excited. I love the books and I think they do such a great job bringing everything to life in the movies. Although I lot of stuff tends to get left out, which is why the books are a lot better.

The following weekend, my brother and his family are flying in from India! I haven't seen my niece since she was about 8 weeks old. Now she's 6 months old and I can't wait to see how big she is! I have missed them so much. It will be great to spend some time with them and be with my niece for her first Christmas.

How will you be spending the holidays?

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Anxiously awaiting to hear about your remodeled room. :-)
Pictures?