Thursday, April 21, 2011

busy busy busy

This week is flying by for me!! I feel like I've had no time to stop and think!

I ordered a new laptop and it finally came in the mail on Monday. I've spent a lot of time setting it up and transferring files from my old computer to it. It is taking WAY longer than I thought it would and I still haven't even tried to move my music yet! That makes me the most nervous! However the new HP Laptop is amazing. It's so fast, pretty and light!! I cannot wait to toss out my old laptop!

Tomorrow I'm taking a half day off at work and going down to Maryland to see my college friends. One of my good friends is pregnant and her baby shower is Saturday. I didn't want to spend all day Saturday traveling, so I decided to make it a little trip and go down the day before. Plus she and her boyfriend moved into a new place and I really want to see it! Wrapping her gift last night took a while since the box was kinda big and I like my gifts to look beautiful when wrapped! lol

Sunday is Easter! I'll be going to my cousins house in northern Jersey like I do every year. I can't wait to see my family and eat some seriously awesome food! My mouth drools with just the thought of all the food that will be there!

I have a feeling this weekend will be a whirlwind but I can't wait! I also can't wait until the following weekend when I can finally relax! I haven't had a laid back weekend in too long!

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

drive safe and have fun!!!
one of the best holidays that aside from the religious aspect is all about chocolate. I can get around a holiday like that.

erin - heart in ireland said...

yay! aren't new computers the best!

hope you had a fun weekend and a happy easter :)