Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Direction?

I've been finding it hard to blog lately. I'm not giving up on it yet, but I feel like I never really have anything good to say. My life is in a wonderful place right now. When I first started this blog I was miserable and I used this space as a place to vent and work through my feelings. Now everything is peachy.

Hmmmmm, Maybe I need to change the name of my blog. That actually might help me. I need to find a new direction for this space. Should it be more about my weight loss and fitness? Stay the way it is now? Or something totally different? Well that will have to go on the back burner for a little while.

The next few months I am a busy busy lady. Almost every single weekend from now until the end of June I have stuff going on. Lots of travelling and wedding related stuff for my friend. Throw is some upcoming races for the weekends in between and my head starts to spin a little.

I wish it wasn't so busy though. I have been wanting to give online dating a try again, but my weekends are so full I wouldn't be able to actually go on any dates in the near future. Not that I think I'll be flooded with offers anyway. The last time was a total bust for me. But it's something I'm willing to give another shot at anyway. I'm in a better place now than I was the last time I was on there.

My gym challenge is finally over. The last week of it was so stressful but it's done. We will find out which team won this Saturday at the party. I really hope it's us. We were on a roll for a while points wise, but final weigh ins and the last challenge will probably be the deciding factor. Either way Saturday is going to be a blast! I can't wait.

The spring cleaning last weekend was also a success. I got rid of 3 black garbage bags of clothes. Half my closet is now empty waiting for me to fill it. I did some shopping last weekend and got some awesome stuff. This Sunday a few friends from work and I are going to go to the outlets.

Any suggestions on where I should take this blog would be much appreciated!

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

you know we all go through these times. What mine was in the beginning and what it is now are so very different.

Right now I just am not in the mood so I don't.

But maybe you just need to walk away for awhile and have no guilt. Maybe you need to be away to just think and live.
And if you want to come back you will. Who knows what will happen in that time. You may not want to come back. (we'll miss ya) But then again you may find your new direction as well.