Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again. When I feel the need to purge my closet. A lot of clothes no longer fit or I just rarely wear anymore. I need so many tops that can be worn for spring and summer. I have all winter and fall stuff.

My life the past few weeks has been totally consumed with my gym challenge. It will finally be OVER on Saturday. I cannot wait! As much as I love being the captain, I'm ready for things to go back to normal. Ready to go back to my normal workout routine. So Saturday morning I'll do my last and final challenge bright and early. We won't find out who won until the following weekend though at the party.

After the challenge the fun will start for me. I plan on going through everything I own. Getting rid of the clothes that no longer fit and the shoes that I no longer wear. It sounds silly but I really can't wait to fill up those black garbage bags for the clothing drop.

Then I'm going SHOPPING. I am a huge online shopper. I buy almost everything online. The last time I went to a mall was before Christmas. I am really looking forward to going out, shopping and actually trying things on. This sounds strange but now that I'm smaller there are sooo many options online to go through. It's totally overwhelming and I never seem to find anything I like anymore.

Even though I'm not where I want to be yet, I'm getting pretty close. Most of the items I plan on buying should still look good on my when I hit my goal weight. I also don't plan on buying a million things. Just enough to replenish my soon to be depleted wardrobe.

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Can I come?
After losing 70lbs now I have nothing to wear.
I, like you, shop online and now I never know what looks good or what size to get. It's overwhelming. I HATE shopping and wish I had a girlfriend near by who would go with me. Or that I could afford to get Clinton Kelly to take me shopping. :-)