Friday, January 23, 2009

Hitting the Slopes

Real quick. Sorry about the lack of blogging this week, work was crazy and it seemed like I didn't have a minute to myself.

In about 10 minutes I will be leaving to go on a weekend Ski Trip!!! There are about 8 of us going and we are staying in alittle condo for 2 nights. We got a great deal, to good to pass up.

Unfortunatly because of my knee I can't ski. However I will be taking great advantage of snow tubing. swimming in the heated pool and enjoying great company. I will be back on Monday with a full recap!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Have fun. I couldn't ski for a few seasons after I broke my leg (and had a bunch of surgery to correct it). But hanging out at the lodge bar with a good book and spiked hot chocolate was so awesome. I am jealous.