Thursday, August 20, 2009

A nice surprise

Originally when I first booked my upcoming trip a friend of mine was planning on coming but then realized that she was already going away with her family that week. I was sad that she couldn't come but completely understood.

Last night she called my Best Friend all upset. She told her that her parents had canceled the trip at the last minute! I don't really know the details but anyway my friend suggested that she still come along to Jamaica. So last night at like 10 pm she booked a flight and will be joining us in Jamaica on Monday!!

I'm sad that her original trip didn't work out but I am happy that she was still able to come with us. I still can't believe she booked the plane ticket two days before my friend and I are leaving. I've never been THAT spontaneous before.

Now I've been trying to set up transportation with the hotel for her, which is annoying since the person I am dealing with is brain dead, but I want to make sure it's all settled. If I was her I would defiantly be a little nervous about traveling all that way by myself.

Either way I'm still really excited about her coming!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That worked out really well and it's great she was able to get a ticket on such short notice. Have a great time!!

Karen said...

That is great. You are going to have so much fun.

erin - heart in ireland said...

YAY!! That is awesome that she is able to come!

Hope you have a faaabulous time!

cowboyboot lady said...

I just caught up on your blog. I hope you are having a blast in Jamaica! Can't wait to read posts and see pics from the trip!