Thursday, September 2, 2010

9/02/10

Happy September!!!! I can't wait for the fall weather to come!! To celebrate I just dropped a ton of money online buying pretty sweaters and pants. lol. Now I just have to wait for the opportunity to wear them.

Also today is 90210 day!! I used to be obsessed with that show. I loved Brenda and how bitchy she was. I also had the biggest crush on Dylan (still do). You're supposed to be dressed like the cast today, but instead I'll celebrate by watching some old episodes.

In amazing news, I knew I had lost some weight while I was away, but the official total is 5 pounds!!! I'm so happy!! Especially since I hit a bit of a wall and wasn't losing any weight for the last few weeks. Hopefully this is just the thing to really kick start things.

In not so great news, I puked again while working out! That's twice now!! I don't know what's going on. I've been googling online to see what I can do to make the nauseousness go away. Maybe it's because it was my first really hard workout since my vacation. Or maybe I'm just a puker when working out! lol. I really hope I'm not.

2 comments:

Raquel's World said...

I love 90210 too! I cannot wait for the new season to start!

erin - heart in ireland said...

Glad you had a great vacation :)

Have you talked to your trainer about throwing up while working out? I've only ever done it once and it was because I hadn't eaten enough and was dehydrated after a really intense crew workout.