Monday, September 27, 2010

.....

For some reason, I haven't had anything that I felt like blogging about. I'm not sure if it's because I've been more content lately or that my life is moving forward in a good direction, but I'm at a loss for words. Which is why my blogging has been sporadic at best.

I find it strange, now that I'm kinda happy, I've lost the ability to blog. I am not giving up that easily, I just need to push myself to write more. Maybe I'll stop being so selfish and write about other events going on in the world. lol. But is that what you want to read?

So I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Why do you blog? Do you usually talk about yourself or current events? How do you push past having nothing to say?

Oh also, if you have any questions for me please ask!!!! Hopefully that willl snap me out of this funk!

If your a lurker, take this opportunity to delurk yourself!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Tell us how your online dating is going?