Monday, September 20, 2010

Challenge

I really didn't have a lot to say last week, which was why I haven't blogged in a while! I just needed a little break I guess.

My weekend was pretty nice. Got my hair done and it's so lovely. It's a nice auburn color and I have a lot more layers. I was itching for a change and I'm so happy with the end result! I also saw Easy A. It was really cute. A lot of John Hughes references which I loved.

Finally my gym started this 30 day challenge. They split up into two teams, Alpha and Omega and every day we have a task to do that gains our team points. At the end of 30 days, whoever has the most points wins! I was hesitant to join the challenge, because I'm not as in shape as everyone. Also there are some tasks that I just cannot do. I'm talking to you pull ups and running a mile in ten minutes. Thankfully there a lot of things that I CAN do and that was good enough for me to sign up.

I'm hoping this will really push me. I feel like I've been getting lazy in my workouts and I need to step it up if I want to lose this 10 pounds for September. Tonight I have to bench press 55lbs!!!!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

erin - heart in ireland said...

good luck with the challenge!

and i love getting a haircut!

and easy a was sooo cute and funny!