Thursday, May 8, 2008

On a lighter note

So after the last post, which I so badly wanted to take down right after I posted, I decided to share 2 stories that would seriously only happen to me…

1) I’ve been tanning in order to get myself ready, that way when I do go away on vacation I won’t burn and have the whole trip ruined. So I’ve been tanning, and after being completely burned the first time, I haven’t really gotten any red. Just a nice tan. However, for some reason the areas where I ended up peeling from that first burn have become extra tan. So my back now resembles a Dalmatian dog! I have one big spot in the middle of my back that is super dark and then other spots around my back that are equally as dark, but the rest of my back is lighter. Needless to say it looks ridiculous. ALSO I have one spot in-between my boobs, that is a big circle that again is much tanner then the rest of my body! So just in case you thought that when you go tanning you get a nice even tan with no lines. WELL your wrong! And I can’t seem to fix the situation. I’ve covered and put lotion on the darker spots, but the rest of my body doesn’t seem to be catching up! So most likely for the rest of the summer I will look like a spotted dog. But for some reason, instead of being really upset I find it hilarious so I’m not letting it bother me too much.

2) The other day I went to the gas station to fill up my car.. While I was waiting for the attendant to come over I was playing with my debit card. So there I was acting like a kid, and I was tapping the card on the door where the window is. All of a sudden the card dropped and feel INTO my car door. It fell where the window goes down, and I heard it drop way down to the bottom. There was no way for me to be able to get it back, unless someone was willing to take my door apart without charging me a ton of money. So luckily I had money on me, so I filled up the tank and went home to report my card lost. I felt so stupid that I didn’t want to tell the truth about what happened. But the guy started asking all these questions about my past transactions that I finally had to tell him that it’s not exactly lost, it’s in a place that I can’t reach it. So the guy held back a giggle and helped me get a new card. Then I had to wait for the card to come and had barely any available cash on me until then. But I finally got the card and all is back to normal. Expect when I tell this to people they just can’t understand how I did that. In all honesty I can’t either.

I defiantly have more stories like this, but I’ll save them for a rainy day when I can’t think of anything to write.

1 comment:

the glitter kid said...

Oh gosh. I've never been tanning but your story made me even less likely to do so.

Weird about your debit card. You have some kind of hidden talent by getting it to fit in such a tiny space! Hehe.