Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

All week I have been messed up with my days. Yesterday I really thought it was Thursday and I had to keep on reminding myself that NO it’s only Wednesday. And now today it feels like Friday and I want to kill myself because this has been the longest week EVER! Well it will be Friday soon enough.

This weekend is going to be a lot of fun for me. I am going down to Maryland to visit my old college roommates. I haven’t seen them since October so this visit is long over due. I miss these girls so much and I cannot wait to see them and catch up on lost time. Not only do I get to see them, but also we have planned a little mini-reunion. See when I first went to school, I didn’t know anyone, but I wanted it that way. I wanted to go to a school where I didn’t know anyone and see what happens. I was lucky because my roommate and me got along really well. Her and me also befriended 4 other girls that lived on the same floor as us. They would become my rock and my best friends all though college. We always hung out together, went out together, and supported each other when times got rough. Even though 2 of them actually dropped out of the school we all remained very close. However it’s been almost 2 years since all 6 of us have been together at the same time. Usually when we get together someone is always missing. But this weekend we somehow managed to get everyone together! It will be like freshman year all over again! But without all that freshman year drama that happens to everyone.

No comments: