Friday, September 11, 2009

Jumping head first

Sooo remember my post a while back about me looking at apartments on Craigslist? Well I found one that sounds amazing and I contacted them. Almost immediately I got a reply back from them giving me all the information that I asked for. Going back and forth we set up a time for me to see the place next week.

Que me starting to freak out. I told myself I wouldn't move until I got a better paying job and here I am looking at an apartment that if I were to move in to I would pretty much be living paycheck to paycheck.

The other side of me is saying that if I don't do this now, who knows when I will actually move out?? What if I live at home FOREVER and become a sad sad person?

I decided I'm not going to make myself crazy until I actually see the place. You never know I might hate it, or not like my potential roomates. At the same time what if I love it and then realize that I really can't afford it? Then I will be upset.

Ugh I really need to stop thinking about this.

One step at a time.

1 comment:

cowboyboot lady said...

That's a tough call. Maybe if you get the apartment, you will force yourself into a better paying job...just the motivation you need! :) Good luck!