Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Lat night I went out for some drinks with people from my office. We went to a bar were a freaking cranberry and vodka was 12 dollars!! I wasn’t paying, thankfully, but still. Who in their right mind wants to willingly spend that much money for a drink? They didn’t even have Miller light there! What bar doesn’t carry staple beers like that? They only had “fancy” beer. Give me a bar with 2-dollar beers any night of the week.

Today is my best friend’s 25th birthday!!! She can’t really do anything today because of work and then a conference tonight, but this weekend we will be celebrating her birthday the right way. Lots of booze and dancing! There are about 13 people going out so we all hired a party bus to take us to our destination. I’ve never been on one before so I’m super excited!

What happened to the fall?? The past two days has been hot and humid. Ugh. I’m ready for the crisp air already!

No comments: