Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bullet points

This week at work I am covering for two people who are out. Needless to say I've been insanely busy! I've barely had time to read other people's blogs and I really missed not being able to post like I wanted to this week.

Anyway here are some updates about me

  • I fell in Penn Station when I was going home from work!!! Not only was it mortifying but also I really hurt my knee. I fell right down on them and now my right knee is twice the size of the other and I'm in a lot of pain. It's been a few days now and I'm really worried that something might be wrong. If I don't feel better by next week, I'm going to have to make a Dr's appointment. I am so bummed about this. I've been crying non-stop. With all of my past knee problems, I finally got to a point where I thought I wasn't going to have to deal with this stuff anymore and here I am back at square one.

  • This no online shopping thing is really hard!! Especially when stores like Barnes and Noble send me coupons for 30 percent off!! They must know that I'm not shopping this month and are doing it to tease me!

  • This past weekend was a complete fail with me cleaning out my room. I didn't touch it! It was just one of those weekends when you blink your eyes and it's already Sunday night! I'm going to try and attempt this again this weekend.

No comments: