Monday, August 4, 2008

Noise in the morning

You know what really puts a damper on the weekend?? Having people come to your house at 7:30 in the morning on Saturday to demolish your bathroom. Yep. We are getting one of our bathrooms totally redone and their first visit was on Saturday at 7:30 in the morning!!! Needless to say I was not a happy camper. But I decided to make the best of it and get a good start at the beach. Only to realize that it was very cloudy and was going to rain that way. Hrmp. I was very upset. So I settled for a movie instead. I saw Brideshead Revisited and it was really good. The cinematography was amazing. I would suggest seeing the movie just strictly for that. Nothing else really happend. It was defiantly a laid back weekend. Which was nice, and I got to sleep in really late on Sunday to make up for the fact that I got very little the day before.

Also my house only has one bathroom for the rest of the week which should be interesting. Both my mom and my brother are bathroom hogs. But the good thing is the new bathroom will be really nice and twice the size it used to be!

1 comment:

Karen said...

At least it is your bathroom that is getting fixed. I hate when I get woken up by the neighbor's construction. That really sucks.