Monday, August 25, 2008

This my be TMI

But I am going to share with you anyway. I have been on “The Pill” for a very long time. One of the great things about this (besides knowing the exact time I will get my period) is that I can skip my period whenever I want to. Since this coming weekend is Labor Day and I will be all over I decided to go ahead and do just that. It will be lovely not having to worry about it.

Even though I can skip my period I unfortunately can’t skip any of the symptoms. The bloating, cramps, breakouts, and being in a terrible mood still happen. Which may be why I am acting like a huge bitch today and I am getting irritated at the smallest things. It’s like I can’t help it. I know I am being ridiculous but at the same time I can’t stop! Thankfully I decided to take this coming Friday off to make this coming weekend even longer. I only have to be a bitch at work for the next few days, but I am hoping it ends today.

It also makes me anti-social. I’m supposed to go bowling with the entire floor tomorrow as a team-building thing, but it is the last thing I want to do. Even though I would get to leave work early to go, it still means I wouldn’t get home until way later then I usually do. I went last time they had it and it was not nearly as fun as I thought it would be. Okay see what I mean. I am being a bitch and a snob again. Does anyone have Midol?

3 comments:

Karen said...

At least you aren't crying about everything in the world. I am not a bitch, but I am a teary emotional wreck.

Anonymous said...

I miss being on the pill because I used to skip the placebo week here and there as well. Very handy!

I hope everything else goes away soon so you can enjoy the holiday!

Alexandreena said...

I feel your pain. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the long weekend!