Friday, November 7, 2008

I love free stuff!

Today in my office the HR staff had boxes of free beauty products from a really nice brand. A mass e-mail was sent out to get it while you can and there was a mad rush to stock up. I ended up with a great face wash and a bunch of samples of other stuff. I am soo excited. What a nice way to end the work week. I have NO idea why or how we even got this stuff as we have nothing to do with the company, but whatever I don't normally question free stuff. Just when I start to think this place as my own personal hell, they do something really cool like this and all is forgiven. For now.

Also, we are quickly approaching my 100th post. I made a decision about what to do, but I am keeping it a secret!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay free stuff! That's awesome!