Thursday, April 23, 2009

Giving in to temptation

I finally caved in. I didn’t want to do it but I could resist no longer…

I shopped at Etsy!
I am officially obsessed with it. I want to buy everything I see there!

The first thing I bought was a gorgeous clutch from Shakuyaku.

Check out my new clutch!


Not only is it so cute but also the bag was shipped right away. I purchased it Friday evening and I got the bag on Wednesday. It was shipped from California.

Needless to say I will defiantly be going back if I need another clutch that practically no one else will have. I love buying unique and/or different items. It makes them more special to me.

I also bought the CUTEST thing for my mom for mother’s day on Etsy. However I haven’t received that yet so I don’t want to say anything yet. But from the looks of things I don’t think I will be disappointed.

If you haven’t shopped at Etsy, Do it NOW!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I bought jewlry through Etsy. The clutch is cute. I just bough a hot pink ruffled clutch for my step-bro's wedding. Since I wore all black, I needed a punch of color. I got it a high end consignment shop in my town. I am addicted to those shops recently.

CC said...

oh yeah, isn't etsy the best? i love how you can save favorite designers or products for future shopping fun.

Anonymous said...

I got a necklace on etsy and loved it as well. Good choice on the clutch :)

Allison Blass said...

I haven't shopped on Etsy yet, but I keep hinting to my boyfriend he should check it out.

Maybe I'll blog about things I find that I like. He reads my blog, so it might just be the kick in the butt he needs!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Love Etsy. A few of my friends sell their creations on the site. Way cute clutch! I may just have to have one!

Writing is my therapy too. I stumbled onto your blog last week and wanted to drop you a note and tell you how much I am enjoying it!

Lexilooo said...

I buy so much on etsy, I love it! Lately, I've been buying fabrics, but I've found dolls on there that I send to the two little girls in Albania that I sponsor. I've also found stationary/envelopes, and I bought a birdhouse for my father for his birthday next weekend!