Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meh

This week has been kinda blah. I can’t think of anything to write about. I’m just…. blah.

Nothing new is happening in my life and no stories to tell.

The only thing I can report on is that my foot is doing MUCH better this week. Like it hasn’t felt this good in a long time better. However I’m afraid I might jinx myself if I think that the procedure is working. Whenever people ask I just say it’s OK and nothing more. I’ve been let down to many times before.

I really do hope that it will take!

On another note have any of you seen the new show called Glee???

It was AMAZING. Seriously I watched it last night and I’m STILL thinking about it. I’m mad I have to wait til the fall the see more episodes. I might have to watch the series premiere again soon.

If you haven’t seen it yet, what are you waiting for??? Go watch it online NOW

No comments: