Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

  • I cannot believe that next weekend is Memorial Day weekend!!! This year is flying by!!! I am so excited for the three-day weekend. Also even more exciting the start of summer Friday’s at my office!!!
  • Now that it is May I am ready for it to be really warm. I am itching to go swimming!!
  • I still haven't planned my summer vacation. I'm starting to get worried that I won't be able to do anything.
  • I was really upset at the biggest loser. Helen shouldn't have won in my opinion. She look anorexic and plus she made her daughter go home instead of herself? What parent does that??
  • I recently bought some clothes online at forever 21. They have a new plus size line there. They don't have a huge selection and also they only go up to 2x! So really it's only partially plus sized. Most other places go up to at least 3X. Anyway, I got 4 shirts there. 2 fit great and 2 were a little too tight. Which was better then I was expecting, plus they are cute and cheap and will serve as a good going out shirts this summer.
  • I'm about to leave work and go see my foot doctor. Fingers crossed that everything is going good!

What are your thoughts today?

1 comment:

erin - heart in ireland said...

i agree, this year is flying by!
and i just want it to be warm and summer to be here!


hope everything is going well with your foot!