Monday, May 18, 2009

Relaxation was the theme

According to my doctor everything is on track with my foot. I still have pain but it is much less that it was last week. You know what I hate though? When you wait in a doctor’s office for 45 minutes only to see the doctor for a grand total of 2 minutes if that! I was so pissed I had to wait so long just to hear that everything is okay and see you next time. I’m happy there was nothing wrong, but still lets not make me wait so long next time kay?

This past weekend was pretty low key. Spent some time with friends, took my dogs to the park, watched some movies, all in all it was pretty nice. You should rent Taken by the way. It was really good.

I wanted to go out at night but I was afraid because I wouldn’t be able to stand for a long period of time and the places my friends wanted to go there has very, if any, limited seating. However I wasn’t to upset, because next weekend is when I really want to be able to go out. Better to rest up my leg this weekend and prepare for next.

I really cannot believe next weekend is Memorial Day. I am so excited. It should be filled with BBQs, seeing old friends, and hopefully, if the weather is good, drinks at a bar on the beach. Plus the three-day weekend is much needed and I can’t wait to sleep in for 3 days! Well I don’t really sleep in anymore, but sleeping til 8:30/9 is a win in my book.

Do you have any plans for Memorial Day?

No comments: