Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

This past weekend was Mother's Day. I got my mom a mailbox and the cutest thing from Etsy. A mailbox because her's is broken. There is no door on it. Now I didn't want her to get made that I got something so lame so I got her a custom piece from the brick kiln.

I decided to not show the one I got my mom because it had my name and my brother's names on it. Even though you know mine, I wanted to keep my brother's name a secret.

Mine looked just like this but instead had 2 boys and a girl on it.

Isn't that adorable!! I was so excited when I got it! All the names were spelt correctly and even though it was smaller then I was expecting it was still great. They were quick too! I got it about a week before Mother's Day. Plenty of time to make sure it was good enough for my mom!

I defiantly recommend you checking out this shop! They have tons of other options to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. With Father's day approaching you might want to check this place out for your dad. Or get one for yourself! I'm very tempted to get one for myself.

Mother's day was pretty nice. My family went to my grandma's in north jersey. I love going there. Even though she lives in Jersey City she has a really nice backyard. There is a semi-big garden with even an apple, pear and peach trees! It was a nice day so we spent a lot of it outside. We even took the two dogs so they could enjoy the day.

Then my grandma made homemade Manicotti and I was in HEAVEN. She is the best cook ever!

No comments: