Today is my Blogiversary!! One year ago today I started writing this blog. I cannot believe I’ve actually kept up with writing posts on a regular basis. Now that I’ve been doing this for so long, I can’t picture not doing it. It’s become part of my life and I love that I have a little space that’s all about me. In real life I rarely make anything about me, so I’m happy I can be a little selfish here.
Now since it’s a special day I’m here to beg you to delurk!! I know I have more readers here then people who comment, so please say hi!! Also feel free to ask me anything you want! I will be sure to answer ALL of them. If you have more then one question then ask away! Now I know that Friday’s is the place that blogs go to die, so I will ask again on Monday for questions!
Also I decided to tell you a few things that you may not know about me!!
- I mentioned this yesterday, but I was once arrested. It was for aiding and abetting. A friend of mine tried to use a fake ID at a bar around here. She got busted and was arrested. I went over to try and help out and got arrested for aiding and abetting. Not cool police. Even though I was arrested that night was actually a lot of fun. We were scared but the cops kept on hitting on us and I remember all of us singing along to our ring tones. After our court dates I ended up with only a very pricey ticket. Which was good.
- To this day though I still don’t’ know if I technically arrested or not. When it was happening they said no. I must have asked them a thousand times if I was being arrested and each time they said no. Then at court they said I was. Which one was it people?
- I’m a very emotional person. Just watching a sad commercial can make me tear up. I cry when I’m happy, sad, angry and sometimes when I’m just exhausted. Even though I’m emotional, I have a very hard time actually expressing my emotions to others. Which doesn’t make sense, but it’s true.
- I have gone out with THREE guys named Jason. I don’t know what it is but it seems to be my lucky name. My first kiss was a guy names Jason, the guy right after him was named Jason, and the first guy I dated in college was named Jason!
- I love listening to the oldies!! I blame it on my mom because it’s the only I ever listened to when I was younger. Out of all my friends I’m probably the only person who can sing along to Motown without missing a beat! Also I love watching old movies and TV shows. Singing in the Rain and I Love Lucy are defiant all-time favorites of mine. People always tell me I was born in the wrong decade.
- Speaking of music. I don’t listen to only one genre. I don’t believe in limiting myself. I listen to everything from Alternative to R&B to Oldies. Same goes with movies. I love seeing all different types of films. My family hates all the movies I get with my Netflix. I told them to get their own subscription.
I hope you enjoyed that little glimpse into my life and please ask me some questions!!