Plus it drives me insane when a fellow blogger that I read just disappears. At the very least I think these people should give an FYI that they are abandoning their blog.
I decided to do a little update on my life in bullets.
- Today is St. Patrick’s Day, which for most people means drinking and having a good time. For me, it means having to deal with those drunks on the train to and from work. I can’t stand how rude people can be on the train to begin with, throw in some booze and they are unbearable. Take a later train and leave us commuters be!!
- I recently moved my desk at work and it is the opposite way of my old desk which is completely disorienting my. I’m slightly OCD when it comes to certain things and with my old desk I had a system in place that worked very well for me. Now with this new location everything is backwards and I’m having a hard time finding my rhythm. I know that may seem dumb but you’d be surprised just how much it throws you off.
- However I am loving my new location. Sitting near my team makes me feel like I belong again. Also I sit near my old work spouse and now have a person I can chat with on a daily basis.
- I am going to visit my friends from college in a few weeks. I can’t wait. It’s been a few months since I’ve seen them and it will be good to catch up and go out with them.
- My Aunt has very generously offered for me to stay in her condo in Florida for a week. She won’t be staying there this summer and thought it would be a waste if no one used it. That just warms my heart when people do such kind things like that. Plus, now I can defiantly go on vacation somewhere and will save a lot of money because I won’t have to pay to stay somewhere! Now I just need to figure out when I will be going.
Are you making any vacation plans yet? If so where are you going?