Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Times

The party wasn’t bad. Actually it ended up being a lot of fun. That’s mostly because I drank. A lot. I wasn’t planning on drinking that much but people just kept on getting me drinks. Even while waiting online at the coat check a waitress came over and gave us Champagne with rock candy at the bottom. Can I just say, whoever thought of that is a genius. So delicious. There was a lot of food, which was also really good.

Last year I really didn’t know anyone, but this year was so different. I was all over the place talking with people. I was happy I went. Oh I forgot to mention the best part! My company gave everyone the Friday after Christmas and New Years off!! So I am taking the Monday through Wednesday off before New Years and I am taking a nice little vacation. In total I have a 10-day vacation and I only had to take 4 days off of work. How sweet is that???

The only bad this was that it was pouring rain. I walked back to the train to go home and my shoes and pants were soaking wet. My feet were so wet that they actually got all wrinkled like your hands do after swimming for a long time. I got home around 11, took a shower and went right to bed.

I was exhausted but for some reason I woke up an hour before my alarm clock. I was really hyper. Now? I’m crashing fast and I can’t wait for this day to end. This week has been crazy, all this stuff happened and it seriously feels like it’s been weeks since the last weekend. I can’t wait to go home and cozy up on my couch and watch movies. I was supposed to go out and see this local band but I’m not gonna make it. I’m too tried.

This weekend I am determined to finish my Christmas shopping and wrap all my gifts. I also plan on getting my hair done (touch up my roots).

What are your plans?

No comments: