Since this is my last post for a while I decided to post the 6 things that make me happy. Miss Merry tagged me to do this a while ago and I figure now it the perfect time.
1. My dog. He provided me with great comfort after my other dog passed away. Seeing his little face every day makes the whole thing a little less hard.
2. My family. As crazy as they are, I love them! Even though I don’t get along great with my one brother, I know he’s always there for me. My mother, who even though loves to criticize me, I know deep down she’s only doing it because she wants the very best for me.
3. My friends. Especially my best friend. She is the sister I never had and I know I can always count on her.
4. My upcoming vacation. I haven’t had a real break from work since May, so this is long over due.
5. Traveling. I hope to be able to do more of it soon!
6. Taking pictures. I love capturing memories. I love seeing the emotion. That one moment in time will forever be remembered.
I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays! I am looking forward to a new year and new beginnings!