Monday, September 8, 2008

What do you need?

I saw a couple of other people do this post last week and since I don’t really have anything to post today I decided this would be good to fill in. Basically you take your name and you Google it along with the word “needs” after it. Now I’m pretty sure I've mentioned before that Rose isn’t actually my name. I am actually debating on whether or not I should reveal my actual name but I’m just not ready yet. Anyway keep in mind that I did use my real name when I googled, so if for some reason you decided to google “Rose Needs” and you came up with different stuff, well that’s why. Anyway enjoy the following Needs that came up on google.

  • a spanking: that’s awesome and maybe a little bit true
  • to back up: If by back up they mean to take a step back and really look at my life then YES
  • your prayers: absolutely I need all the help I can get
  • to make sure there aren't any conditions present that rule out having a massage due to any health risks: This one is weird, but I can say that I don’t really enjoy massages because I am very ticklish
  • will continue to be met, and that she'll continue to be a light in this world for many years help: Well this one technically came from saying “Rose’s Needs” slightly different then the actual challenge but I put it up because it was a serious moral booster when I read it.
  • your financial support: Umm yes. If any of you have a few thousand to spare, I would appreciate being the recipient.
  • to be here to show 'em how it's done: I like this. Again a good moral booster
  • a cigarette for the rest of this: I don’t smoke but I do enjoy the smell of smoke, which is really weird.

Well here’s my list of needs. I thought this was really fun and very enlightening. What are your needs?

P.S. - I'm still new to this whole thing. Can anyone please tell me what MEME stands for? It's driving me crazy!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think MEME is just means you are going to talk about yourself as in ME.

Don't start smoking. It sucks to quit. :)