Which is why I made a list of things to do before I turn 25. Twenty-five will be a big birthday for me, and its one of those ages where when your younger you feel like your whole life will be in place. I now know that that whole mentality is bullshit, but at the same time I do need to be going in some sort of direction toward that life. Whatever it may become.
Now to alleviate that pressure I am not making it mandatory for me to finish the whole list and I have also thrown in fun stuff to make it seem less daunting. Enjoy.
Here is my list of things to do before I turn 25 in about 7 months. Enjoy.
- Get a new job that I actually like
- Eat healthier
- Take a photography class
- Start getting more exercise (walking to the printer at work doesn't count)
- Get more of a social life
- Start dating more (oh who am I kidding, just start dating period)
- Try and talk out my issues with my mother (tried before, didn't work. Maybe this time it will)
- Take a road trip somewhere
- Become friends with my brother. Actual friends that hang out, not people who constantly fight or just ignore each other.
- To be able to handle my anxiety better
- Go see a Broadway musical (I haven't been to one in soo long)
- Start saving more money
- Get another tattoo (I'm still debating this one)
- Actually go out in the city (instead of just coming to work and then leaving right away)
- Stop obsessing over things I have no control over
- Swim in a fountain (I've always wanted to do this)
So wish me luck and here’s to the improved me!