Thursday, April 17, 2008

Attending church on a Tuesday

On Tuesday my twin cousins made their confirmation. And I was so happy that they asked me to be their sponsor. I was worried that I would have to pick which one I wanted to sponsor, but I was allowed to be both of theirs. I was the only person there that had two kids to sponsor, and I may have been the first person there to ever do this! I felt very special to have this honor of being a double sponsor. Of course it took awhile for me to figure out how to do that, i.e. where do I sit, who do I walk up with first, do I just stay up there and wait for the other one to come? But all was figured out. The twins sat next to each other, and I was placed in the middle so when we walked up and I did one and then the next one directly after. It turned out to be a very lovely day. It was a long ceremony but my cousins are now very happy that they never again have to go to CCD. And even though I am not the greatest catholic, (I kinda suck at it) it was nice to do this for them. Afterwards my aunt made a fantastic dinner and I drove around the block on motor scooters with my cousins. Which is so much fun! At first I was riding in the back of one of my girls driving, but that was way to scary so they let me use one to myself! And I defiantly suggest that anyone reading this to try this! It is so much fun and defiantly takes you back to when you were young and carefree about the world!

No comments: