Thursday, April 10, 2008

I can feel summer on its way.


It’s been really busy at work, which is a good thing for me. It makes the days go by much more quickly and there isn’t really any time for me to wallow in my own self-pity. Which is always a good thing. In particular this week has flown by. And next week I will only be at work for 2 days! Basically making the month of April fly by for me! Soon it will be May and the summer will ensue. I am a summer baby and I absolutely love the summer. In particular I love the beach! I love everything about the beach, the hot sand that burns your feet, the salty water, even the smell. That salty coconut smell that you can only experience at the beach. I cannot wait for the summer, and even more I cannot wait for my vacation to los Cabos in 5 weeks!!


P.S. – I have finally made myself excited about my vacation again!


2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the Spring and the Fall. I will be complaining that is too hot or humid soon. LOL

Carolyn said...

I love the fall too! I think the summer and fall are tied for my favorite seasons. But yeah.. aftrer a while it does get to humid and gross out!! LOL