Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You have such wonderful cheek bones

This past weekend was completely crazy for me. I have been non-stop and am just now able to write a post. So as I mentioned earlier I told you that I was going to take a makeup class. Well this past Sunday and Monday I completed the first section of the class. And I have to say that IT WAS AMAZING. I never had so much fun. It was a long day, but it flew by that I didn’t even realize. Also I didn’t even mind the commute, which usually always bothers me. I learned a lot, but I defiantly need to practice and I looked forward to this weekend so I can learn more about everything. I still don’t really know how to start getting my name out there, and I need to learn about makeup that you do for people who are getting their picture taken. But all that should be covered this weekend.

The teacher was also really fun and taught very well. I didn’t feel overwhelmed or anything like that. Even when I had to start doing the makeup she walked me through everything and really helped me out. I also think that she took a liking to me, which is always good. That way, after this is over I can hopefully stay in contact with her and have her help me with networking and starting to get work. I will defiantly go into more detail about this whole thing after I am done with the next class. That way I can give you the whole picture of what is was like!

No comments: