Friday, April 18, 2008

“Wendy, fiery redhead…”

So yesterday was a completely horrible day for me. It was the one of the worst, if not the worst, working day of my life. There was so much work for me to do that I didn’t even know where to start. I was so overwhelmed, and it didn’t help me that my boss kept of checking in with me to see if I had X Y and Z done yet. I almost got up and left it was so bad. I won’t bore you with the details, because believe me they are boring. But then at the end of the day I had to put into numerological order 250 newspapers. And when I say in numerological order, I don’t mean 1, 2, 3… I mean numbers that are 6 digits long and written very smalls so its hard to see the correct number sometimes. Needless to say it took me over 2 hours to finish, and my hands were completely black with ink. AWESOME. By the time I got home at 8:45 pm, I wanted to kill myself.

But after I took a shower and had dinner I was starting to feel a little better. But than I decided to watch the office, I usually tape it and watch it on the weekend, but this was an emergency. And I have to say that it completely turned my day around. It was so funny, as it always is, but not only that it made me happy that I don’t have a boss like Michael Scott. Even though I don’t like what I actually do, I do like the people I work with. Which helps make the week go by much faster. And if anyone doesn’t watch the show, I suggest you go out and rent the DVD’s and catch up on one of the best shows on television. It will definitely help you feel better about your job!

No comments: