Monday, April 7, 2008

Just another manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday…

This past weekend turned out to be pretty nice. I didn’t get to sleep as much as I had hoped for, but I got enough so I really can’t complain. Saturday turned out to be absolutely gorgeous and I enjoyed spending a lot of it outside. I did a little shopping at an outdoor shopping mall and had lunch at a great place outside near the beach. I also got a haircut and while that may not sound exciting to some, to me it’s total bliss. Getting my hair done is one of my favorite things to do. I love the atmosphere and being pampered. And while I didn’t do anything drastic to my hair, it was still nice to go and feel beautiful.

I also got to catch up with some friends on Saturday which is nice, except every time I go out it is like a high school reunion. We always go to the same bars, where everyone who I went to high school with is also there. Don’t get me wrong, sometimes it’s nice to catch up but a lot of these people I wasn’t friends with back then, who come up to me now acting as though I am their best friend. It gets tiring after a while and you always see the same people. I need to find a place where I can meet new people and mix things up a bit.

Sunday was a good lazy day. I watched cheesy chick flicks and did some spring-cleaning. Which again is not that exciting, sometimes doing things like that is nice and helps cleanse the mind. Cuddling up on the couch and watching movies was the perfect way for me to end my weekend.

No comments: